Ok, I was tagged- twice actually- by my friends Rose AKA RoseMcDigital and Beckie AKA Lillypug34 but all are invited to join in the Links fun! PLEASE just follow the rules!
Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links.
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five.
Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!
They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules:
1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites.
2. Only FIVE links.
3. MUST tell 5 people.
4. A link back to the person who tagged you
5. Lara’s Place is the meme originator. (an active link is appreciated)
Here are my 5 Links (only 5? Argh... mine will all be scrapping)!
1. Go Digital Scrapbooking- I'm here a lot checking out challenges, posting in the forums and making new digi-friends.
2. Andrea's Bits, Scrap and Little Ironies- I LOVE Andrea's blog because she gives away FABULOUS templates all of the time. I am also VERY lucky to be on her CT and she is so great to us- no drama or pressure, just fun!
3. Peppermint Creative- First, I love her stuff. But her blog is a close second because she is hilarious! She has tons of tips and project ideas too.
4. Sunshine Studio Scraps- I found these gals through a HUGE freebie collab kit around Christmas and have been hooked on their stuff ever since.
5. DigiTreats- Pamela's blog is awesome. She was supposed to be on a break from designing when she started making these ABC Skip, Run and Jump kits. It is going to be HUGE by the time she's done. My first CT experience was with her and it was great too- no drama or stress, just having fun!
I am tagging these folks (whose links you should also definitely check out),
Nicole Great stuff and generous with freebies!
Theresa Great kits and a sweet gal!
Kim B She cracks me up- she laughs as much as I do!
Shana Great designer and a very nice gal!
Christy I'm new to her designs, but from what I can see so far, they all rock!
That was hard as several of my digiscrap friends don't blog (like you Melody!) and my friends who do blog aren't into digiscrap. What can you do? :)
Now for the info on the kit I mentioned earlier. This is from a friend of mine, and when I saw the kit, I HAD to get it. Most of my students are on the autism spectrum, so this is particularly close to my heart. Here's a link explaining about the kit, with big previews and the link to donate here in the GDS forum.