Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Friday, June 15, 2007

My first LOs of my kids

Of course, part of the reason I got into Photoshop was because I wanted to make scrapbooks for my kids, but I'm not "crafty" so digiscrap made tons of sense to me. I was more worried about getting the page done than having an idea or theme in mind, so these are both a little generic, but again, I was (and still am) learning. I also didn't have a grasp of many of the new effects (like drop shadows) so they seem a a little flat too.
Papers and elements from Joy Crowley's kit Orbital. Frame from Leah Riordan's Funky Floral add-on kit. Both available at Oscraps.



Papers and elements from Blue River Madness kit by TaniaJPS at Oscraps Flower from Princess Pamela's Digitreats blog. Tag from NinaScraps TagIt kit at Oscraps.

No comments: