Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The kids are at grandma's...I can scrap...YAY!

We are so lucky to have 2 sets of fantastic grandparents that are both within a short drive (one is about 2 hours away and one is about 45 minutes away) AND are willing to take the kids overnight! :) In fact, I just called to check on them and my parents took them to Chuck E Cheese's today!!! I'm not even brave enough to try that one! LOL! Anyway, here are some LOs I've done this morning.
Credits: "Kiss Me" kit from DigTreats by Princess Pamela.



Credits: "Josh" Kit and "Josh" mini-kit from DigTreats by Princess Pamela.


Credits: "Funky Templates" and "Floral" kit from DigiTreats by Princess Pamela.


Credits: "Abby" kit and blog freebie template from DigiTreats by Princess Pamela.

No comments: