Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Somehow I forgot to add here!

I still feel like school is working on me... just too tired and feel like things are hectic, so I'm adding some LOs I forgot to put in the blog. Sorry for the short post.

Credits: "Amelia" kit from DigiTreats, month paperweight from Designing on the edge, word art from Ronna Penner and freebie template (missing designer in the file name- so please let me know if you recognize it so I can give proper credit.)

Birthdays...

Credits: "Abby Happy Birthday" kit by DigiTreats.


Credits: "Abby Happy Birthday" kit and "Funky" template kit by DigiTreats.


Credits: "Happy Birthday" kit and "Maze" template by DigiTreats.

This one I'm really proud of because Princess Pamela featured it on her blog... so Jaxon's famous! :)

Credits: "Josh" kit and "Basic Block" template by DigiTreats.

I was playing around with filters on this LO, but it turned out ok.
Credits: "Floral" kit by DigiTreats.

No comments: