Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Long time, no post!

I have been SO busy that I've had no time to post, let alone scrap. But I was home with a sick little one today and managed enough time to do a quick challenge. I LOVE Ikeagoddess's blog, especially for finding freebie templates, so when I saw she was hosting a challenge at The Meadow, and that there was an awesome freebie album for completing the challenge page, I couldn't resist. So here's my take on the First 3 things challenge: The first day that Jaxon was a brother... he was 2 years, 2 months and 2 weeks old when Marley was born. He was SO excited to meet her!

Credits: Polaroid frame and stitched alpha from DigiTreats, flower doodle from Lena's Feeling Blue, and "Dream" word art from Gina's Playing with Wire blog freebie.

No comments: