Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Friday, January 4, 2008

Ok let's catch up...

I've been busy lately with lots of house projects- we put in a new kitchen sink and faucet (which sounds silly, but I swear it makes SUCH a difference in my kitchen), we finally got extension ladders tall enough to hang the big iron wall art in our 2-story foyer, and decided to switch out Jaxon and Marley's rooms. That in itself was quite an undertaking because Marley's room was lilac, so of course we had to repaint it blue before we could move Jaxon in and then move all the furniture, etc. I still have not finished redoing their closets, but that, as well as painting Marley's "new" room, will just have to wait! I'll probably have some great before and after LOs too! Ha ha! But, I've got lots of scrapping to catch up on and plan on getting to work soon.

I wanted to quickly share my secret project- it was a calendar that I made using shutterfly. They had it so that instead of using one of their photo ploppers, you could have an entire blank canvas to put your pictures in- perfect for a digiscrap calendar! I'm including it on a slide below. The credits for the calendar all go to a few of my favorites- DigiTreats and Peppermint Creative for the materials and Andrea Gold for the templates- if you'd like more specifics on a certain LO, e-mail me or leave a comment and I'll be sure to share the details with you. :) Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Rose said...

They are awesome!! Love the LOs!!!