Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Friday, February 15, 2008

ADSR3 is coming!!!!

What is ADSR3? The Amazing DigiScrap Race of course. Ok I admit, I didn't know what it was until I saw a post about it on GDS, but I'm SO glad I did. Here's some info about it:
At NDISB, we've come up with a cool internet digital scrapping game that will mirror the excitement of the TV reality show "The Amazing Race." Teams of two will traverse the digital scrapping world, site by site, completing challenges and collecting prizes along the way. Everyone who completes the week's challenges in the allotted time frame will move on to the next week, where they can collect even MORE prizes! And at the end of the race, everyone who has travelled around the digiworld and completed each and every challenge will be entered into a drawing for the GRAND prize!

A gal from GDS named Melody and I have teamed up. Our team is Electric Harmony (you know- Schock/Electric and Melody/Harmony). It sounded like an 80s cover band at first, but darn it, we're going to ROCK ADSR! Ha ha! Melody even made a blinkie for us... check it out in the sidebar... we are going to have so much fun. :)

The bad news is GDS is down right now for site maintenance. I know it won't be long, but I have found such a digi-home at GDS that I miss it already. Ha ha!

The good news is my sweet husband surprised me on Valentines Day with a new Sony H3 Cybershot (we weren't going to "do" Valentines, so I had nothing for him, but he didn't seem to mind too much). AND, Andrea Gold has some GREAT new mini-kits and full page kits going into the store at GDS. Keep an eye out for them... her new one "Pink Parfait" is going to be a new favorite of mine already I can tell! More LOs coming soon...

No comments: