Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring Break = lots of scrap time!

Spring Break starts tomorrow after school and I am SO excited! I have no plans other than to relax, hang out with the kids and scrap (oh and clean house)! I am on a guest CT spot for Theresa Borntreger this month so expect to see some new things from me. and I plan on doing the bonus and optional challenges for ADSR this week too.

Also, as you know I'm VERY lucky to be on Andrea Gold's CT, so I'd like to take a minute to thank her for reading my mind when creating her newest product! :) Ha ha! My hubby's grandma passed away recently and she was always quite the cook. Everyone loves her recipes, so I thought it'd be nice to type them up and send copies to all of the aunts, uncles and cousins (this was BEFORE I realized how many recipes she had)! These new recipe brag book templates are a must have in my book! Check them out here while she's got them on sale!

No comments: