Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FOBTY about music this week

This week, the SSD FOBTY is all about music. So what kind of music am I? Well, it's not my favorite kind of music, but the description fits.



You Are Country Music



You are friendly, down to earth, and fairly conservative.

You are true to your friends and your upbringing. Change is hard for you.

But beneath your old fashioned attitude, you are expressive and artistic in your own way.

Very few people can express pain and pleasure as eloquently as you can.



I'm hard at work on this month's hybrid album, but as soon as that's done, I'll have some GREAT pics to scrap from Jaxon's 5th birthday. :) See you soon!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Okay, when you get home, visit my blog.. . a little something for you.
http://rosemcdigiscrap.blogspot.com/2008/08/dst-is-turning-2.html

They are FIVE . . . can you believe it??

Tracie said...

Thanks for your comment! I totally forgot about FOBTY!