Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My AWESOME CTs and a FOBTY...

First let me start by saying how fabulously lucky I am in the first place to work for such wonderfully talented designers in the first place. Now with school starting, the new program we're piloting at school, my new computer finally arriving, and just plain managing life with my family, I was VERY busy and had not scrapped at all, let alone made any layouts to showcase my designers' gorgeous stuff. :(

But each one of them were so understanding... I was ready to quit because I didn't feel like I was carrying my weight... but they all said no problem. They have been SO wonderful...

So today I'm scrapping- YAY!!!!! And I want YOU to check out their stores: Andrea Gold (who btw has a 40% off coupon in September's DST Insider, Christy Skaggs, Amanda Kay and Garden Girl Designs. Also, I have a new guest gig (I was so busy I would have forgotten about it)- so also check out One Memory At a Time. :)

Ok... now onto the FOBTY. This is right up my alley as I'm reading the Twilight series and with halloween right around the corner, who wouldn't like to find out if they're "vampire material"? :)




You Could Be a Vampire... If You Had To



Like most people, the thought of being a vampire has crossed your mind. But you're not sure if you'd do it, even if you could.

Living forever doesn't sound half bad, if you could live forever with the people you love the most.

But do vampires even love? And would the vampire version of you even be you?

It's all too much to contemplate. Luckily, the chances of you ever becoming a vampire are astronomically low.



What you would like best about being a vampire: Living forever



What you would like least about being a vampire: Blood stained teeth

1 comment:

Megan Turnidge said...

Ooooh! Love your new blog look! :)

I can't wait to see your project! I'm sure it's AWESOME! If you can't get PS loaded, you cna always resize with IrfanView... it's free and I actually use it all the time... it can even open and resize PSD and TIF files. ;) I use it when I jsut need to make JPEGs rather than saving for web with PSE because it's faster to load and it doesn't make the pics as pixelated.
http://www.irfanview.com/