Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We're off for 5 days and I'm hoping to get some XMAS projects done! I scrapped calendars last year, so I'm thinking about something different this time around. I have a few hybrid projects in the works, but can't really discuss yet as SOME people who read this won't be surprised when then get their gift if I do... but I'll be sure to upload and share soon. We should be busy visiting with both families over the Thanksgiving holiday, but it's a relaxing busy... you know what I mean? Rather than busy with work, the kids, etc.

Anyway, be sure to tell those you love how much they mean to you over the holiday. I know we have a lot to be thankful for: healthy children, families that love us, a comfortable home and food when we're hungry, good jobs... my list goes on. I know we are blessed and I will never take that for granted. Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: