Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Saturday, August 18, 2007

A bunch of DigiTreats LOs...

I am having SO much fun, and learning SO much more, on our new DigiTreats creative team. All of the girls are great and even tolerate my dumb questions! :) Be sure to check them out too on the DigiTreats blog where Pamela has great freebies often!

I just love it... and getting free stuff from one of my favorite designers isn't bad either! :) And I just "treated myself" by getting the Wacom Graphire4 tablet (to be fair, they have it at Circuit City and if you order online you get a $50 Mail-in rebate, so I was just trying to be frugal! Ha ha!) It is too cool and I'm hoping I'll be able to use my own handwriting and doodles soon once I get the hang of it.

Here are some LOs using just DigiTreats stuff:
First the same template used 2 different ways. Credits: Beach kit and get dirty page from My Boy Templates kit available here

Credits: Abby kit and get dirty page from My Boy Templates kit again available here

This LO is from Jaxon's birthday, I may flip the LOVE and my quote though... got to love templates for ease of use! Credits: Scalloped heart template, part of the "My Girl Templates" kit, yellow fabric paper from "Julia" kit, other papers and word art from "Beautiful" kit, and star brads from "Little Astronaut" kit all from DigiTreats by Princess Pamela available here


Hope you like them! :) More to come...

1 comment:

Rose said...

Your LOs are amazing. I have been DigiScrapping for over a year but really got back into it this summer. It's so much easier/faster than Paper Scrapping.

Anyway, I love your DigiBlog. . . and you look great. We should get the kids to play before school starts!