Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Recognition... I'm not used to this!

I go onto my creative team's message board and see a new post to me... I'm thinking what's this? It turns out, my Scalloped heart LO (see post below) was chosen at Digital Design Divas (DDD) as the LO of the day for August 17th. :) They also give a Shout Out at DigiShopTalk (DST) to announce it and I get a gift card for their boutique. Glad Beckie found it and brought it to my attention! I LOVE our CT!

And my latest CT LO using the Josh kit from Digitreats by Princess Pamela and the Basic Blocks template freebie from her DigiTreats blog was featured on her blog. Jaxon thinks he's famous! :)

I started digiscrap just so I could do something with all of the digital pictures sitting around unused on my computer. The idea that anyone else would like what I do, let alone recognize me for it, is unreal. :) It made my weekend!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hey Steph,
Congrats on your recognition. That's so AWESOME!

Thank you for your comments on my Templates. I just realized that I have been posting the incorrect files for my templates. . I've been posting PNGs instead of PSD. . .oops

So, throughout this evening, as I get the CORRECT FILES uploaded, they will be showing up on my blog again!!!

UGH. . I'm so sorry and so embarrassed