Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween!

We had Jaxon's "best buddy" Joshua come over to trick or treat with us this year and the boys were SO excited!!! They had already been in costume earlier in the day at school, but it was still really exciting for them. I don't think I've ever seen Jaxon that wound up! :) We were waiting for a pizza to arrive and then decided to go ahead and get started. Brian and Marley stayed behind to hand out candy and wait for the pizza while we headed down the street. Then we got the cell phone call that the pizza had arrived, came home, refueled with pizza, and then we all went back out for round 2. We didn't get far before Joshua had to use the bathroom, so we headed back to the house and called it a night. Even though we didn't hit as many houses as we'd hoped, we all had a great time! Here's one LO of the boys on the run... more to come soon.



Credits: All Hallows Eve freebie overlay from KJConners, halloween paper 7 from Jasjul at Stone Accents Studio, and the frightfully delightful wordart doesn't have author info (I must have forgotten to rename it, but I'm sure I found it from the IkeaGoddess blog- if you recognize it, let me know so I can give proper credit). Fonts: Bleeding cowboys and Pea Angedawn.

No comments: