Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Friday, November 2, 2007

I finally did it...

I always try so hard to scrap original pages and even feel guilty when I use a template...and yes, I know that is exactly what templates are for... but it still almost feels like cheating!

Ok here's the deal: I rarely appear in pictures as I'm usually the one taking them, and I've had some people ask to see the new haircolor. So I thought I'd try to quickly scrap the one recent pic of me (of course we're at a costume party, so You can't see much of the hair, but you'll get the idea).

So... I scraplifted!!!! I think that as long as I give her credit, I'm "ok" though. The original layout I lifted this idea is here and by KirstieGai- on the Peppermintcreative.com design team gallery.

And here's mine... Credits: Witches Brew kit by Miss Mint at Peppermintcreative.com and Bleeding Cowboys font.

No comments: