Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

EXCITING news!!!!

I am SO excited, I can barely contain myself!!!! You know I have a "top 3" list of designers right? Well, when I saw one of my top 3 having a CT call, I couldn't help but try for it. I knew if I didn't, I'd wish I had, so I went for it fully expecting NOT to be selected. Well she went from adding 4 to 6 spots and I was checking the blog and GDS to see who she ended up selecting (to be honest, I was kind of obsessive about it checking every time I had a free moment to see if she'd made her announcement just so I could say congrats to the new CT members and "at least I tried!")

So when I saw her post announcing her CT additions, I was SO excited that I actually screamed- about giving Brian a heart attack! Check it out here!

It seems my schedule became less hectic just in the nick of time for this CT call. So now I'm on 2 CTs for 2 of my favorite designers- how cool is that!?! Anyway more news and LOs to come soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congralulations!!!
Pleasure to see your Lo