Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Monday, January 21, 2008

My new Slide!

Well I've gotten on an organizing tear with ACDSee 10 Photo Manager (I have WAY more stuff than you can even imagine)! So I combined all of my locations for LOs into one folder and realized I had lots of LOs finished and not on the blog.
So I saved them all as jpegs and made a slide. If you have not yet checked these out, you can find them Slide.com and the best part? They're free! Plus it saves space on the blog which is always nice too. I have lots of QPs I've scrapped too, but I'll save those for another slide. :)
Looking back at some of my LOs is really interesting. The "old ones" look so... amateur. Rough edges, no shadows or layer effects, etc. I've learned so much that I want to go back and "fix" my old ones. But for some reason, many of my first LOs I merged before saving instead of leaving in layers...ARGH! You live and learn I guess. I still think of myself as a "newbie" as there is still so much I want to learn, but I definitely can see how I've grown! :) SS

No comments: