Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Check out what I made to show my class!

I started working on it this afternoon and I'm so pleased with how it came out I wanted to share it! Credits are on the last page, but in case you can't see it, I'm including it here too.

5 Little Pumpkins (traditional poem)- "Halloween borders" by Christy Skaggs @ GDS, "All Hallows Eve" by One Memory at a Time @ GDS, "Enchanted Forest" by Milla Designs @ Catscrap, and "October Rust" by Miss Mint @ Peppermint Creative. Font: GG Katie.

Enjoy! I know my kiddos will love seeing this projected on the big screen. :)

14 comments:

._. said...

lol dude that is so cute!!!


la

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable! Your class is going to love it.

Anonymous said...

great job! it's really cute. I read it to my own kiddos and they really liked it.

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did on this! The kids will love it! Bravo! Bravo! Very creative indeed.
~Gem

Lena said...

it is Super CUTE!!!

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

How totally cute is that!?!? Awesome job!

Joselle said...

Great job - it's awesome and your class will love it!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Your kiddos will absolutely love it! Can you come teach my son??? Nebraska isn't too far away. HAAA!!

Laura said...

awesome job on the little pumpkins ... whoot!

beckag99 said...

That is so cute and creative!

Erin said...

Great job! I'm sure the kiddos will love it! :)

Christelle said...

Well done! I'm so glad you could bring your hobby and job together!

DancingPrincessDesigns said...

HI Stephanie!

I just tagged you on my blog...http://dancingprincessdesigns.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the GREAT bedtime story to read to my kids!

ashli kay wolf said...

oh my gosh..this is AWEESOME>>>My preschoolers would TOTALLY love it!

you are such a FABULOUS teacher!
xoxo.ash