Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, October 19, 2008

See KCB's October releases and prepare to be amazed!

As always, Kristin Cronin-Barrow at Sweet Shoppe Designs, creates rich, gorgeous kits and this month is no exception. I am BEYOND THRILLED to be her guest this month and want to show you her two newest releases.

New this week from KCB: "Playtime". Aren't the colors in this kit fun? I just got it and can't wait to play with it. Check it out below or click HERE.
Photobucket

Now check out "Moments in Time"- talk about a versatile kit. I can dream up TONS of layouts for this kit and I'm sure you can too! Check it out below or click HERE to get in in the shoppe: Photobucket

Here's another new one this month, "Nature's Retreat" by KCB and Meg Mullens. I have already played with this kit and it is FULL of fabulous elements and papers. Click HERE to get it at the shoppe. Photobucket

No comments: