Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer lovin'... having a blast...

Ok, well it's super hot, and we're not loving that part, but otherwise life is good! :) We just got back from a family wedding in Napa, California and so I've got TONS of pictures to scrap! I've not updated my slide- having trouble with it- but you can find my latest layouts on my Facebook page. Other news in the scrap world? My 365 project is going strong, I can't believe I've kept up with it all year long! I even have more than one photo each day I've scrapped. I'm anxiously awaiting the end of this month so I can finish uploading to Viovio and get my book of January-June! :)

I've had a blast on my CTs this month too! Gone Scrappin' Designs by Nikki Epperson and Jennifer Fox Designs are coming soon to a new store... it's going to be fun, so be sure to check their blogs for info coming soon!

So you know I LOVE me some Darcy fonts right? Well, I'm thrilled to be guesting for Darcy Baldwin at Sweet Shoppe Designs this summer! YIPPEE!!!! Not only are her custom fonts AMAZING, but just try to find a font in her store you can't use! Love her stuff and having fun there too!

Well, gotta run, but I'll try to keep you up to date! :) S

No comments: