Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I need more scrap time!

So much for teachers "having the summer off!" I've been busier than ever! :( But enough whining... First, for the scrap stuff- still having a blast scrapping for Gone Scrapping Designs by Nikki Epperson and Jennifer Fox Designs. These two gals are not only fabulous designers but real sweethearts too! I have NO idea how they manage to scrap for... well... everyone AND design AND raise their kids, run the household, etc. Simply put- they rock and I totally want to be like them when I grow up! ;) Check out Jennifer Fox Designs blog for a freebie from moi tomorrow... it's using a fabulous kit that is coming soon! Hope you like it!

I'm also completely in love with Darcy Baldwin's stuff. I always loved her fonts, but spending some time on her team, I'm getting to know her and she's a great gal too! It brings me back to journaling my feelings and recording my family history, which is why I started digiscrap in the first place. Maybe if I beg, I can stay when school's back in session! ;) I was totally flattered to see my layout featured as her sneak peek on the blog and as one of the preview images in the shop. Check it out HERE (and buy some fonts while you're there!)

Well better use Marley's naptime wisely... gotta run but be back soon! be sure to check out my FB page for recent layouts under the album "Scraps" :)

No comments: