Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Font goodness and another FOBTY...

So, you know I absolutely LOVE Darcy Baldwin's fonts, alphas and templates right? (I know, who doesn't?) Well, check out The Daily Digi RIGHT now for a post all about your own handwriting and a couple special coupons from Darcy! :) It's my last week of freedom before returning to work and I've been taking it easy- hanging out with the kiddos, scrapping and spending too much time on Facebook...but check out my FB page for my latest layouts.

On to the FOBTY... they want some song ideas... well, I hate to say I'm officially old because I no longer know who sings what and mainly listen to music in the car! :) But with a little investigation, I've got a few for you that I like WITH the artist names as well: "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant, "Panic Switch" by Silversun Pickups, "No You Girls" by Franz Ferdinand and "She's a Genius" by Jet.

Think of me Monday- it's back to work for me! :) SS

No comments: