Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life got crazy...

so it's been awhile... how is everything out there in digiscrap land? I've been SO busy with school/work, the family and just plain life, that I've not updated my poor, neglected blog. October has been a pretty rough month for us- lots of stress, everyone getting sick, etc. But now it's November and we'll try to put all that behind us. The rest of the fall is mainly getting ready for family holidays, get caught up on scrapping and watching football... sounds good to me! :)

I'm still creating for Darcy Baldwin (at Sweet Shoppe Designs), Jennifer Fox Designs (@ Polka Dot Plum) and GSD by Nikki Epperson (@ Polka Dot Plum and Designs in Digital). Be sure to check them out and check out my layouts on my facebook Scraps album.

Hope to be back with updates more often (if life slows down a bit!) :)

No comments: