Schock’s Scrap by Stephanie

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Things got all wonky...

In addition to just being SUPER busy, PSE was giving me fits so I have barely scrapped at all in the last or so. :( But, the good news is I think I have it all sorted out and can finally scrap again. YAY! Be sure to check out the latest layouts on my facebook or by clicking one of my galleries in the sidebar- I think Digishoptalk is the most complete gallery for me.

In the meanwhile, the designers I create for have been hard at work (and so understanding with my PSE issue). GSD by Nikki Epperson is still going strong at Polka Dot Plum but also has a guest spot at The Digichick this month! Be sure to check it out.

Jennifer Fox Designs, also at Polka Dot Plum, was spotlighted in the DSA Enabler! Check it out here and you can grab her exclusive freebie kit. :)

Darcy Baldwin, her shoppe exclusively at Sweet Shoppe Designs, has not only some fabulous fonts, but check out some of her new releases too. She has a some great template sets and the More Than Words word art sets are amazing!

Anyway, wishing you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

No comments: